Thursday 1 November 2012

♥ Oh My God! , Stop Girl~! ♥

♪♫♥~ Stop Girl,in The name of Love ~♪♫♥

Hey,have you guys watch the new perfomances by U_KISS? Oh my God! they're freaking hot! I never bored watching the mv. especially Eli.his hair " ROCKS~! "

and of course i want you guys to watch it.please watch it now. *3*
 

Oh My God! our cute Kevin!!! kyaaaaaa
as you can see,in this mv,they would like to explain,the song is about a girl come and loving them.but they know,all the girl we're not serious with their love.Oh My God :D

 

Look at those angel face! ♥

Eli will always have a sexy look no matter what is his hair style.why? i don't know~! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha
(Omooo...Eli why did you stole my heart everytime i look at you~?)
anyway Eli rap style was very cool when he make those sexy voice while saying," Shock "
Oh My God~~!!!!  ♥ ♥ ♥

   

Look at his strength body :3

as you can see,he is the  leader.and...what can i said? OHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!
Soo Hyun  face still same like nyancat even when  he is  serious ~!
wait,who is Nyan Cat?

This is Nyan Cat A.k.A Soo Hyun!

   

Oh My God,Hoonie smile smile make my day more RAINBOW 

and,i think hoon part is the best part in this song.i just..just..aahh...his was very good at singing and i love his voice.in 0330,neverland and believe,i love when Hoon's part it start.i was like..repeat it for a thousand times. why?? i don't know..maybe because of his vocal POWER!



No comments:

Post a Comment